Health insurance for EFL teachers in China

I’m not sure why (although I have my theories) but it seems to me that too few of us have adequate insurance when we leave our homes to teach abroad for the first time. International health insurance is available, but we have to know to look for it. Here I’m sending you to a company that specializes in helping expats in China and has offices in the UK, Hong Kong, and Shanghai.

They can help you (for example) with Pacific prime insurance while you’re in China. This means insurance for public liability, temporary accommodation, replacement locks & windows, and personal accidents. You can also benefit from fire insurance as well as several other kinds of insurance (like the critical travel and health insurance plans).

Filed Under: Uncategorized

Tags: ,

About the Author

Comments are closed.